This page provides a web entry of the weekly and other news about RAM activities, member events and activities of swimming across the state. Be sure to scan the entire page. Very important news is retained and there may be new stuff just off screen.
New Swim locations
Effective Thurs May 2, T/TH evening workouts move to Millbrook 6:45-8:00pm. Change due to Special Olympic lane usage at
- Pullen (8 lanes) through May 30th.
- M/W evening practices Millbrook 6:45-8:00pm 5 lanes SC
- T/TH evening practices Millbrook 6:45-7:00pm 4 lanes SC
- 7:00-8:00pm 5 lanes SC
Effective Monday May 13, M/W/F morning workouts switch to Long Course – Pullen 5:30-6:45am LC 4 lanes
Saturday practices remain at Pullen
- May 4 and May 11 Pullen 8-9:30am 7 lanes
- May 18 thru Aug 17 Pullen 7-8:30am 4 lanes LC
Effective Mon June 10, all evening practices switch to Optimist Long Course
- M/T/W/TH evening practices Optimist 8:05-9:20pm 3 lanes LC
Effective Tues June 11, morning practices switch to T/TH; switching back to M/W/F Aug 5th
- T/TH morning practice Pullen 5:30-6:45am 4 lanes LC
Sunday practices remain at Millbrook Millbrook 8-9:30am 4 lanes SC
Dates to Remember
- June 5 - 13: 2013 Pan-American Masters Championship, LCM and Open Water in Sarasota FL.
- June 8: LCM Meet in Goldsboro
- June 29-30: Powerade State Games in Charlotte, NC. LC Meters. Non-USMS swimmers will also compete.
- August 3: Ram LCM One Day Meet at TAC in Cary